In accordance with government guidance and social distancing guidelines, we have made some changes to the salon and our appointments.
- We have fitted screens on the reception desk and our nail bar for extra protection of close contact.
- You will have the option to pay by card on the ladies side but cash will still be accepted.
- All flooring will be clearly mapped out for social distancing so you are fully aware where you are able to walk.
- Designated stations will be used to ensure social distancing can be maintained.
- Adaptable screens will be used between stations if government guidelines suggest these are required.
- Every station will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitised after every customer appointment, including chairs, mirrors and work tops.
- Scissors, combs and brushes. as well as clippers and guards will be cleaned with Barbercide sanitizer after every appointment.
- A fresh new gown will be used for every customer then washed at 60 degrees.
- All towels will be washed on a 60 degree wash after every use.
- Gloves will be worn by staff whenever and wherever possible.
Booking your appointment
When booking your appointment, all clients will be asked a series of questions:
- Have you had any of following symptoms:
- Raised temperature
- Sore throat
- Loss of smell/taste
- Generally feeling unwell
Your temperature will be taken when entering the salon and you will be required to fill in a disclaimer on arrival about your symptoms.
- Have you used any box dyes on your hair? If yes how many?
- When was your hair last done?
- Can you bring your own mask with you to your appointment?
- Please confirm the contact details we have are correct or supply them if we do not have them
- Please arrive promptly for your appointment and wait outside the door until it is opened for you.
- A PPE station will be next positioned next to the front desk for you to sanitise your hands on arrival.
- Your temperature will be taken on arrival.
- You will be asked to fill out a disclaimer for symptoms and contact details in case someone that day tests positive for Covid -19
- If possible, please bring your own mask. If you do not have one, we will provide one at a small cost
- You will be seated at your allocated station
- Unfortunately, at this time, we are unable to provide magazines and hot beverages so we invite you to bring a book with you. We will be offering water in a disposable cup.
- Payment will be made from your stylist chair not at the front desk. At this time you will also have the opportunity to book your next appointment.
If you have any questions or concerns prior to your appointment, please do not hesitate to get in touch.